Bunbury Early Learning Centre
YMCA Bunbury Early Learning Centre is located near bush land and the beach, giving children the opportunity to connect with their local environment.
Receive one week free! New families joining YMCA Bunbury can receive one week free* when signing up now. Already an existing customer? We've got you covered! Refer a family to YMCA Bunbury and also receive one week free*. Contact us for further details on how to redeem this offer.
*Conditions apply, contact Centre for more information.
The facility was purpose built for child care, creating spacious and vibrant environments with real grass, trees, vegetable gardens and flower beds.
We offer places for children from birth to 5 years, we only serve nutritious home-style food and we pride ourselves on offering extremely affordable fees. We have a central meeting place where all children come together to share their meals – we call it our “Piazza” – meaning a place to meet.
The centre is a member of Remida; a creative reuse centre that supplies recyclable materials to services for children to be creative with and learn about sustainability.
To understand our Approach to Learning, Philosophy of care and more information on Early Learning Centres at YMCA WA please click here.
Centre Director: Lizelle
Hi! I am delighted to introduce myself as Lizelle, the newly appointed Centre Director at our esteemed childcare centre. With a rich background spanning from South Africa to New Zealand, I bring over 18 years of experience in early childhood education to our centre.
My unwavering passion lies in delivering exceptional care and education to our youngest learners. I am dedicated to upholding the highest standards of excellence in early childhood education, ensuring that our centre remains a beacon of quality and innovation.
As I embark on this exciting journey in my teaching career, I am eager to collaborate with each of you to foster a nurturing and stimulating environment for our children. Together, we have the power to make a meaningful impact in the lives of the young minds entrusted to our care.
Thank you for extending such a warm welcome. I look forward to forging strong partnerships and creating lasting positive change within our early learning community.
- I am thoroughly impressed with all aspects of child care provided at the Y Bunbury and leave knowing the child I have placed in their care is safe, secure and most of all happy.
- The staff at the Y Bunbury are amazing. My son is absolutely thriving and he learns so much every day. We would highly recommend the Y Bunbury for any parent looking for day care.
- The educators at the Y Bunbury are amazing, I know my kids are safe and happy there, they have become like family to my kids!
- The educators are all very approachable, kind, caring and lovely people. Everyone says hello and goodbye, they communicate well, and we love seeing our son’s updates on story park every day. He learns so much and speaks so highly of all his teachers. We love our centre.
- The educators are very helpful and genuinely care about our children. They continue with any routine that we implement at home and even give helpful advice when requested. They go over and above my expectations!
- The educators are all very friendly and supportive. You can tell they enjoy their jobs and working with the kids. Courtney the manager is extremely easy to talk to and there is great consistent communication.