Goldfields Before and After School Hours Care
The service has been rated as “Meeting National Quality Standards” by the Education and Care Regulatory Unit and can accommodate up to 78 children. The centre offers a pick-up service from some local schools for its after school program.
Children can play, relax and even finish their homework in the safety of the YMCA’s before and after school care centres.
Supporting families and their children in a fun and stimulating environment is all part of our before and after school care that caters for children in Kindergarten through to the age of 12.
Your children will be cared for in an environment where we take responsibility in helping school-aged children meet their emotional and educational needs.
They will hang out with their friends and meet new friends which will help develop the social skills that come from sharing a meal together or playing a game.
Hours of Operation
- Before School Care: 6.00am-9.00am with a bus run starting at 8.00am
- After School: 2.00pm until 6.00pm with a bus run starting at 2.45pm
- Supervisors are able to be contacted from 1.00pm in the afternoon
All YMCA before and after school centres are staffed by qualified and experienced professionals who receive regular industry training.
Fees and Rebates
- All eligible families will receive the Government's Child Care Subsidy package (CCS)
- Before School Care permanent bookings $37.00 per day, casual bookings $39.00 per day.
- After School Care permanent bookings $45.00 per day, casual bookings $47.00 per day.
- School Holiday Program Early Bird bookings $90.00 per day, Casual $95.00 per day.
- Pupil free day $90.00
A Typical Day for your child
Breakfast offered to all children, regardless of what time they arrive
- Flexible and relaxed atmosphere as we help children prepare their minds and bodies for the school day
- Inside and outside activities available and dependent on the personalities of the children and how they like to approach their mornings before heading to school
- Afternoon tea provided to re-energise children after school
- Homework club with qualified staff members on hand to help
- Structured and planned yet flexible activities are offered to help meet the physical, educational and emotional needs of children coming home from school