Tambrey Early Learning Centre
Tambrey Early Learning Centre was purpose built by YMCA WA in partnership with Woodside, creating spacious and vibrant environments that encourage play and learning.
A fantastic nature escape area makes outdoor exploration a key feature of our centre.
Our centre offers a true community spirit with a high level of family involvement and participation. We only serve nutritious home-style food. Tambrey ELC is conveniently located on the school grounds of Tambrey Primary, ensuring a smooth transition into schooling.
To understand our Approach to Learning, Philosophy of care and more information on Early Learning Centres at YMCA WA please click here.
- The team at Tambrey YMCA is exceptional. I have 2 children who attend, one is special needs - I have never received as much support, reassurance and assistance as I do from the ladies at Tambrey. Worth their weight in gold!
- The centre has a really nice family vibe about it. Whenever you enter or leave the carers always greet your child. My son loves going there & always asks if he can go to school. Great job guys.
- The staff at Tambrey love your child as you would which is why I chose to place my little one here.
- We are extremely happy with the care provided by Tambrey Early Learning Centre, the staff are all very happy and friendly, and I feel extremely confident my child is in good hands when I leave her in their care! I was upset at having to return to work and have my child attend day-care without me, however I was instantly at ease after meeting their loving and caring staff! I know our daughter is in great hands, which allows me to be able to go to work confident that our daughter is being well looked after and cared for.
- The staff are fantastic they make each child feel special and are very attentive to their needs. I feel so comfortable knowing she is in good hands.
- The Y Tambrey has given myself and my son the confidence to rely on others that he will be taken care of without having to worry every minute of the day whilst at work.
- The staff at Tambrey Y are so welcoming and have a great relationship with my kids. They are fed well and provided exciting new things to do each day. Also love the daily updates on the app. Jacqui is always so accommodating and a pleasure to talk to.
- The service Jacqui and the team provide is next level. They go above and beyond to ensure that all our needs are catered for
- After having my child at another centre in town, I’m happy to say the Y Tambrey exceeds past experiences. From the centre director being fabulous to deal With, to the incredible educators, the hearty healthy food the children are fed. I feel very grateful to have my child at the Y Tambrey.
- Great communication, lovely team, child is happy!