Timber Tots Early Learning Centre
YMCA Timber Tots Early Learning Centre is a small, purpose built service designed to meet the needs of rural families.
Receive one week free! New families joining YMCA Timber Tots can receive one week free* when signing up now. Already an existing customer? We've got you covered! Refer a family to YMCA Timber Tots and also receive one week free*. Contact us for further details on how to redeem this offer.
*Conditions apply, contact Centre for more information.
We are conveniently located within the Manjimup Community Centre, alongside other family support programs including the Toy Library, Playgroup and Child Health Services. Our educators are committed to supporting all children’s interests and encouraging them to grow and thrive.
Our centre also offers beautiful outdoor spaces for the children to explore, as well has providing a variety of creative indoor art programs which include clay modelling, sewing, chalk drawing, weaving, water colour painting and more.
We only serve nutritious home-style food, and we pride ourselves on offering extremely affordable fees. The centre is also a member of Remida; a creative reuse centre that supplies recyclable materials to services for children to be creative with and learn about sustainability.
To understand our Approach to Learning, Philosophy of care and more information on Early Learning Centres at YMCA WA please click here.
Centre Director: Amanda
Hi there! My name is Amanda Bennett and I am the Centre Director at the Y Timber Tots Early Learning Centre
Growing up in a large family, taking care of young children has always felt very natural to me. This eventually evolved into a strong passion for early childhood education and care.
Over the past 20 years I have gained relevant experience through studying, working, and raising four children of my own. Alongside this I also hold my Diploma in Children's Services and a CertIII in Education Assistant. Outside of this I enjoy spending quality time with my family and pets, days at the beach, travelling, reading, gardening and baking.
As the Centre Director at Timber Tots ELC I am committed to providing the families and children in our little community with high quality education and care. I want to ensure that Timber Tots is a ‘home away from home’ where they can feel comfortable to explore, learn and grow.
I am very fortunate to work alongside such a wonderful team of caring and nurturing educators, together we are dedicated to building strong bonds and connections with the children and their families while supporting each child’s development holistically. I look forward to continuing to build bonds and relationships with both new and existing families that come through our doors!
- Our children have attended Timber Tots over six years and we have always been very happy with the standard of care they have received. Most important is that the staff really relate to the kids; our kids have always been very happy to be there. Also, the early learning programme is great. And, at the risk of picking out one person in a solid team, Mrs Brown is a treasure!
- Manjimup Timber Tots has the most caring, experienced, organised staff. It gives me real peace of mind to know I am leaving my little ones in such capable hands.
- I have been privileged to have such a facility available to me for my daughter to be adequately cared for while I resumed work. I would not hesitate to recommend this centre.
- The staff are welcoming, friendly and cheerful. My grandson is always willing to go and comes excited and had a good day.
- Fantastic and personal service for each and every child
- Outstanding service, a home away from home for our baby girl!