Yappara House Early Learning Centre
Receive one week free! New families joining YMCA Yappara House can receive one week free* when signing up now. Already an existing customer? We've got you covered! Refer a family to YMCA Yappara House and also receive one week free*. Contact us for further details on how to redeem this offer.
*Conditions apply, contact Centre for more information.
The Y has over 30 years’ experience as a provider of Early Childhood Education and Care. We are dedicated to inspiring and nurturing children to become independent in a real world environment.
We want to help children grow socially and emotionally and instill a love of learning that will help prepare them for their formal schooling days ahead.
We believe children should be immersed in beautiful, home-like and authentic environments. You’ll find a lot of natural light and minimal plastic at our stimulating metropolitan and regional ELC centres.
All our programs are staffed by qualified, experienced childcare professionals with current National Police Clearances and Working with Children Checks. We are a child safe accredited organisation and are committed to the protection and safety of your child.
At Yappara House ELC we offer:
- Places for children from 6 weeks to 6 years.
- Large natural outdoor spaces with palm trees, fruit trees, cubby house, boulders and an out of service tractor!
- Nutritious and delicious home-style cooking that meets individual children's dietary requirements.
- Large parking space.
- Affordable fees.
- The staff at Yappara are always friendly and seem to have a genuine care for all the children at the centre. I like the Story park app for updates, photos, and communications with the day-care. Feeling comfortable and confident leaving your child in someone else’s care is really important to me, and I feel that with Yappara
- The staff seem to genuinely enjoy their job and have great connections with the children. I feel like my little one is in good hands at Yappara House. The building and grounds are also really nice, comfortable and great for kids. Staff are really friendly and good at communicating with parents. All in all, a great day care experience.