In Home Care
What is In Home Care?
YMCA WA In Home Care is a unique, flexible form of child care where the care of your child is provided in the safety and comfort of your home by an approved Educator. In Home Care is an excellent option when main stream child care services do not meet the individual family’s needs or is not accessible at all. To be eligible to access In Home Care, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- The child has or lives with another child who has an illness or disability.
- The child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) has an illness or disability that affects their ability to care for the child.
- The child lives in a rural or remote area.
- The work hours of the child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) are hours when no other approved child care service is available.
- The child’s guardian (or guardian’s partner) is caring for three or more children who have not yet started school, not including kindy.
In Home Care gives families the advantage of the children being able to remain in familiar surroundings, with siblings and familiar routines. Educators can ensure your children are able to continue to be involved with activities such as sporting commitments after school. YMCA In Home Care has made a commitment to best practice for families and Educators, ensuring children have access to premium quality child care. Educators receive access to the latest information and support is offered by qualified professionals.
In Home Care combats the isolation felt by families who would be otherwise unable to access quality child care. In Home Care allows families to access Centrelink Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. Download the Centrelink Fee Assistance Information below to find out more.
Where is In Home Care located?
We currently have In Home Care available in the south west Region. However new locations may be available in the metro and Pilbara in the future.
||Kristie Vander Wielen
||0419 046 636
||0408 090 044
||0407 129 508
||0437 470 729
||0428 731 668
||0417 966 398
||0474 131 141
||0402 521 711
||0422 195 304
||0409 456 236
||0403 412 415
||0405 053 784
Looking for Care? Become an In Home Educator