Would you like to become an In Home Educator?
Starting your own In Home Child Care business is an exciting prospect. You will be operating your own small business and therefore responsible for the day to day running.
As a member of YMCA In Home Child Care you will have the support of our dedicated team.
In Home Child Care is a unique flexible form of child care, where children are cared for within the security of their own home by registered Educators. In Home Child Care offers quality child care to meet the needs of individual families.
To become an educator you will be required to attend an interview and if successful complete a comprehensive induction process. The following requirements must also be in place before starting;
- Working With Children card
- First Aid Certificate (HLTAID004)
- Public Liability Insurance
- Medical Certificate
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- National Police Clearance
- Training Modules (Induction) completed
- 2 referees checked by YMCA WA Staff