Attending one of our group fitness classes is one of the best ways to achieve your health and wellness goals. Variety is crucial in keeping you motivated.
We have a varied timetable of Les Mills programs to suit every fitness level, age, interest, and schedule. Les Mills Group Fitness Programs will provide you with an effective and fun way to exercise, with motivating music and passionate instructors who lead an exhilarating workout. Each Les Mills program is pre-choreographed every three months to keep up with the latest trends. You will be led by qualified instructors, who undergo rigorous training, to ensure that you get the most out of your class.
There's something for everyone. Which Les Mills class is best for you?
- BODYBALANCE® - a dynamic, fitness-to-music program that leaves you feeling relaxed and renewed, BODYBALANCE® combines the best of eastern disciplines, like yoga and tai chi, with popular new methods such as Pilates.
- BODYCOMBAT® - combines moves and stances from a range of self-defence disciplines like karate, boxing and taekwondo into an hour-long energetic routine.
- BODYPUMP® - a 60 minute class using barbells and adjustable weights to tone and condition muscles while raising metabolic rate for rapid fat-burning and to strengthen your entire body.
- RPM™ - an indoor cycling program for developing cardiovascular capacity. Burning up to 800 calories in one 50 minute session, RPM™ is a favourite of those wanting to reduce body fat and increase leg strength.
- CXWORX™ - a 30 minute class that really hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body. It's ideal for tightening your tummy and butt, while also improving functional strength and assisting in injury prevention.
- GRIT STRENGTH™ - a 30 minute high intensity interval training workout that takes you into overdrive to go hard, push harder and get you fitter super fast. The short sharp demanding exercises cobine weightlifing, running and ploymetrics for a full body workout that increases aerobic capacity, strength, muscular endurance, metabolism and power.