Attending one of our group fitness classes is one of the best ways to achieve your health and wellness goals. Variety is crucial in keeping you motivated.
We have a varied timetable of Les Mills programs and freestyle classes to suit every fitness level, age, interest, and schedule. These programs and classes will provide you with an effective and fun way to exercise, with motivating music and passionate instructors who lead an exhilarating workout. Each Les Mills program is pre-choreographed every three months to keep up with the latest trends. You will be led by qualified instructors, who undergo rigorous training, to ensure that you get the most out of your class.
To view the Golden Pryme fitness timetable (for over 50's) click here.
There's something for everyone. Which Les Mills class is best for you?
- BODYBALANCE® - Ideal for anyone and everyone, BODYBALANCE®* is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life. During BODYBALANCE an inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centered.
- BODYCOMBAT® - Step into a BODYCOMBAT workout and you’ll punch and kick your way to fitness. This high-energy martial-arts inspired workout is totally non-contact and there are no complex moves to master. A LESMILLS™instructor will challenge you to up the intensity and motivate you to make the most of every round. You’ll release stress, have a blast and feel like a champ.
- BODYATTACK® - is a high-energy fitness class with moves that cater for total beginners to total addicts. We combine athletic movements like running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push-ups and squats. A LESMILLS™ instructor will pump out energizing tunes and lead you through the workout – challenging your limits in a good way and leaving you with a sense of achievement.
- BODYPUMP® - is a barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit –fast. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music –helping you achieve much more than on your own! You’ll leave the class feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more.
- RPM™ - RPM™is a group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity. It’s fun, low impact and burns loads of calories. With great music pumping and the group riding as one, your instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, sprints and flat riding. In an RPM workout you repeatedly reach your cardio peak then ease back down, keeping pace with the pack to lift your personal performance and boost your cardio fitness. RPM is a great way to build up your sense of personal achievement. You can draw on the group’s energy and find your rhythm in the music. You control your own resistance levels and speed so you can build up your fitness level over time. It’s a journey, not a race!
- HIITSTEP - NEW and innovative 30 minute HIIT exercise class using only bodyweight and a STEP. The instructor really pushes you to work hard, it is challenging but also fun at the same time!
- CXWORX™ - Exercising muscles around the core,CXWORX™provides a vital ingredient for a stronger body. A stronger coremakes you better at all things you do, from everyday life to your favourite sports -it’s the glue that holds everything together. All the moves in CXWORX have options, so it’s challenging but achievable for your own level of fitness. During the 30-minute workout trained instructors guide you through correct technique as you work with resistance tubes and weight plates, as well as bodyweight exercises like crunches, and hovers. You will also get into some hip, butt and lower back exercises.
- GRIT SERIES™ - LESMILLS GRIT™ SERIES is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout, designed to improve strength and build lean muscle. Available as GRIT™ STRENGTH, GRIT™CARDIO or GRIT™ATHLETIC this workout uses barbell, weight plate and bodyweight exercises to blast all major muscle groups.
- SPRINT™ - On the bike again LES MILLS SPRINT™is a 30-minute High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout. It’s a short, intense style of training where the thrill and motivation comes from pushing your physical and mental limits You combine bursts of intensity, where you work as hard as possible, with periods of rest that prepare you for the next effort. The payoff? You smash your fitness goals, fast.
- META PWR™ - 30 minute functional training circuit class that combines resistance and bodyweight exercises to target and develop strength, power, agility and cardiovascular efficiency.
- PUNCHFIT™ - Boxing is one of the most demanding but also most rewarding forms of exercise training. Is one of the most effective methods to lose weight, tone muscles and build strength. Classes involve mainly boxing combinations, cardio drills and specific boxing exercises.
- C30 - 30 minute circuit training class. It targets strength building and muscular endurance. An exercise “circuit” is one competition of all prescribed exercises in the program. When one circuit is complete, one begins the first exercise again for the next circuit.
- MOVEIT - A low to medium intensity class designed to improve your balance, strength, stamina ,flexibility and postural alignment whilst having fun and meeting new people in a group situation.