We offer a friendly and affordable personal training service for everyday community members like you. We want to work with you to feel healthier and happier.
People come to us with a variety of goals including weight loss, stress reduction, and increased energy levels. We believe that achieving these goals for life requires a combination of many things. Lifestyle, nutrition, exercise, attitude, organisation, motivation, education, structure, encouragement and support.
Our solution is simple: the Three Ms of Support.
- We MANAGE your exercise and nutritional programs
- We MENTOR you through the pitfalls of fitness
- We MOTIVATE you to push that little bit harder to achieve genuine results
Working with a SJCRC Personal Trainer will benefit you by providing:
- Structure - Meeting your Personal Trainer for appointments will ensure you get regular exercise.
- Results - Personal Trainers are educated to ensure you get results, so they can make the most of your time in the club.
- Variety - They will keep your training interesting with different exercises and techniques to keep you on track.
- Motivation - Progress means results, and results mean motivation to strive for that next level of fitness!
- Progression - As your fitness improves, your Personal Trainer will always modify your exercise to ensure maximum enjoyment and maximum results!
- A partner whose priority is to help you achieve your goals.
Personal Training sessions are available with a male or female, in 30 minute or 60 minute one-on-one or buddy sessions, and can be purchased in lots of 5 or 10 packs, offering better value. You can purchase sessions up front or by direct debit. If you feel time poor and just can’t make it into the centre, let us know. We offer home or worksite visit programs where one of our trainers will come to you.